There shall be three levels of pupils -
- Children of classes 5 & 6 - Primary
- Children of classes 7 & 8 - Sub- Junior
- Children of classes 9 to 11 - RMO Group
The classes will be organised only if at least 30 children per group register.
The classes will be as indicated below for each group.
- The actual time will be 9-30 am to 4 pm.
Opening date for registration is 1st February 2019.
Last date for registration is 1st April 2019.
||May - 01,02,03,04
||May - 08,09,10,11
||May - 15,16,17,18
Details of Students' workshop
- 15th - FOUR DAY STUDENTS’ WORKSHOP
- There shall be three levels of pupils-
- Children of classes 5 & 6 during 2019-20
- Children of classes 7 & 8 during 2019-20
- Children of classes 9 to 11 during 2019-20
- The classes will be organised only if at least 30 children per group register.
- The classes will be for about 6 hours per day for all
||May 1st to 4th
||May 8th to 11th
|Junior & Inter
||May 15th to 18th
- The actual time will be 9-30am to 4-00pm.
- The venue will be
The AMTI, A Centre for Study and Research in Mathematics Education,
(Opp. GKM College of Engineering & Technology)
Moppedu Road, Alappakkam, New Perungalathur post,
Chennai - 600 063. Tamilnadu, India.
|0930hrs. to 1030hrs.
|1030hrs. to 1130hrs.
|1130hrs. to 1145hrs.
|1145hrs. to 1245hrs.
|1245hrs. to 1330hrs.
|1330hrs. to 1430hrs.
|1430hrs. to 1530hrs.
|1530hrs. to 1545hrs.
- Participant - Rs. 1250/-
- Participant with accommodation - Rs. 2000/-
- [Escorts who desire to stay to pay Rs. 2000/- each.
Concessions may be considered in deserving cases.
- The benefit of this exercise will be to face the talents exams. with confidence and be an introduction to IIT type of problem solving. They will be given test in solving of problems as in Indian and International Olympiads. A certificate of participation to each besides prizes for the three best in each group will also be given.
- This will enable the child to perform better with greater self-confidence at the school level in all subjects besides scoring well in the conventional examinations.
- For interested participants (limited number only) dormitory accommodation inclusive of breakfast and dinner at for the four days will be charged.
- Prior registration of at least one week earlier is necessary to attend the classes as administrative arrangements have to be done.
- 1. If cancellations are applied before the last date of registration 100%.
- 2. If cancellations are applied 2 weeks before workshop 50%.
- 3. If cancellations are applied later than two weeks before the workshop no refund.
|Dr. P. BAKTHAVATCHALU
||Dr. R. SANTHI
|Secretary Project & Workshop
Documents to be sent to AMTI
- (a) The filled in application form and
(b) A Demand Draft in favour of “The Association of Mathematics Teachers of India” payable at Chennai for the amount to be sent to AMTI .
- No other form of payment is acceptable from out station Institutions and the amount paid once is not refundable on any account.
- Entries without the Data Sheet will not be entertained.
- All Correspondence send to
The Association of Mathematics Teachers of India
B-19, Vijay Avenue,
Old No 37, New No 85, Venkatarangam St.,
Chennai - 600 005.
Phone : 044 - 2844 1523.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org