Details of Teachers' Workshop
- 14th - FOUR DAY TEACHERS’ WORKSHOP
- Dear Sir / Madam,
- As in earlier years this year also we propose to conduct FOUR DAY WORKSHOP for teachers in concept clarification, innovative strategies of introducing concepts and introduction to Non-Routine Problem Solving.
- The dates of the workshop are
- MAY 22th to 25th, 2019, 9-30 am to 4-00 pm.
- Preferred groups - Primary, Middle, Secondary and Higher Secondary (Homogeneous at that)
The AMTI, A Centre for Study and Research in Mathematics Education,
(Opp. GKM College of Engineering & Technology)
Moppedu Road, Alappakkam, New Perungalathur post,
Chennai - 600 063. Tamilnadu, India.
|0930hrs. to 1030hrs.
|1030hrs. to 1130hrs.
|1130hrs. to 1145hrs.
|1145hrs. to 1245hrs.
|1245hrs. to 1330hrs.
|1330hrs. to 1430hrs.
|1430hrs. to 1530hrs.
|1530hrs. to 1545hrs.
|1545hrs. to 1645hrs.
||Group Work for inmates
- Opening date for registration is 1st February 2019.
- Last date for registration is 1st April 2019.
- Tea, Lunch and supply of a book will be provided by us. To meet these expenses and pay honorarium to the resource persons it is decided to fix a sum of Rs. 1250/- per candidate - day scholars - for the workshop.
- Topics to be included in the application form for the various levels to plan the help needed with guidance for Olympiad thinking.
- For interested participants dormitory accommodation inclusive of breakfast and dinner for four days, will be charged.
- Participant - Rs. 1250/-
- Participant with accommodation - Rs. 2000/-
May we request you to remit the sum in cash, (for local) or DD (for out station persons) to reach us latest by 1st April 2019, so that we can plan to go ahead with the workshop.
We hope and trust that with this exercise the number of Olympiad aspirants will increase bringing glory to themselves and to the institutions of their choice besides making the learning environment interesting for all.
With best wishes,
|Dr. P. BAKTHAVATCHALU
||Dr. R. SANTHI
|Secretary Project & Workshop
Documents to be sent to AMTI
- (a) The filled in application form and
(b) A Demand Draft in favour of “The Association of Mathematics Teachers of India” payable at Chennai for the amount to be sent to AMTI .
- No other form of payment is acceptable from out station Institutions and the amount paid once is not refundable on any account.
- Entries without the Data Sheet will not be entertained.
- All Correspondence send to
The Association of Mathematics Teachers of India
B-19, Vijay Avenue,
Old No 37, New No 85, Venkatarangam St.,
Chennai - 600 005.
Phone : 044 - 2844 1523.
Email : email@example.com